10 Things to Consider when Evaluating a Scheduling ApplicationSep 16, 2008
We believe your facility will make the best labor management application decision if they determine their choice by using the following questions:
1. Is the application truly capable of fixing labor problems both today and in the future?
2. Will the application greatly improve employee satisfaction with regards to staffing and scheduling?
3. Will the application be viewed by the employees and management as a significant retention and recruitment tool?
4. Will management have the tools and information available at their fingertips 24 x 7 for retrospective labor analysis and prospective decisions?
5. Does the application save time for management and employees by eliminating reoccurring staffing and scheduling tasks?
6. Is it simple and quick to deploy, intuitive, and easy to use and support?
7. Does it provide a proven methodology for reducing labor costs related to overtime and supplemental agency utilization? Can these savings be readily tracked and measured?
8. Is communication enhanced with employees, management, and across the organization through the use of this application?
9. What is the total cost-of-ownership short and long term?
10. Does the vendor provide the expertise, innovation, and commitment to our organization?
Back to Articles List